Our Service team is dedicated to providing the best after sales care possible.
Kalsep UK Ltd’s service team, with more than 25 years experience in water treatment applications, has the ability to project manage site installations, commission and service all our products to ensure customer satisfaction. Our trained service engineers are available throughout the UK and overseas and will endeavour to get your equipment running in the quickest possible time.
Once a system has been commissioned and handed over to the client, a period of training and monitoring takes place to ensure that the equipment performs as specified. Thereafter, Kalsep UK Ltd. provides a full range of after sales services to support customers and this can be tailored to suit every need, including:
- Service & Maintenance of all KALSEP products & systems
- Emergency Call out
- Negotiate planned Maintenance & Service Contracts for all Fibrotex & Membrane Systems
- Onsite repair of hollow fibre membrane modules
- Replacement of membrane modules
- Assist with the service & repair of competitor products and installations
- Pilot trials for feasibility studies